Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Ellen Show

Hey guys!
So as you know I've been working on getting on The Ellen Show but I need YOUR help! Ellen has so many viewers and LOVES  animals, so do her fans. I belive if I could get on the show I could get enough signatures from her fans to reach my goal of 100,000 signatures. So here's where I need my supporters help...
Click on the link below and enter your information into the boxes. Next tell Ellen why you want me to be on the show! Then click submit! That easy!

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10

Please remember to include my email address somewhere in the "Tell Us Your Story" box. cheylittle@yahoo.com

Thank You So Much! With your help we can all work together to reach our goal of 100,000 signatures!

Cheyenne Little

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you succeeded in your petition. That would be great then. 100, 000 signatures for the sake of “horsemanship”. Tell me if this is still going, I’ll share this to my site.

    ReplyDelete